- Added per-element animations with Animate.css, configurable to play at page load, or triggered via the Interactivity
- Fixed a bug about special characters not rendering on frontend if entered as options for the select / radio in a Power Form.
- Added invisible Google ReCaptcha (optional, requires API key).
- Fixed missing speed options for first item in Text Rotator.
- Fixed a but that prevented setting a max-width higher than 320px in Popovers.
- Fixed a bug with Power Maps related to markers not rendering due a failure when saving it.
One small improvement on Support:
We have added live chat to OxyPowerPack, so reaching us is faster.
We are publishing basic drafts of documentation for PowerForms and Interactive Engine in next 24 hours.
Will we be reliable from the next updates?
Yes, a strong yes.
We will start being pro-active in our communications and taking inputs on where we go from here.
Please keep an eye on what we will be doing the next 7 days.
You can download it from your account page or update automatically from your WordPress site. Make sure your OxyPowerPack copy is activated in order to be able to perform automatic updates.