A couple of days ago we had the OxyPowerPack Preview launch in the Official Oxygen Users Community, which could be considered a successful launch even though the plugin itself was a disaster in terms of functionality: functions not fully working, big bugs, incompatibility issues with other Oxygen addons and even a completely blank settings page that nobody noticed (!!!). Only one user reported it, thanks for that!
After fixing some of the bugs, I'm ready to launch the second preview. It will be arriving to the current subscriber's email inbox.
Additionally, during the day, I'm going to upload a couple of short demonstration videos showing the different OxyPowerPack features. It is a good idea to subscribe to the newly created youtube channel, and while you are at it, it would be very helpful if you also like and follow the Facebook Page.
This will probably be the last free preview. The final 1.0 version is planned to launch next week with several items in the "maintenance pages" design set, more kind of events and actions and the addition of variables and conditions to the equation.
Second Preview Changelog
- Removed the default uppercase style for countdown segment labels.
- Fixed a style compatibility issue with Sridhar Katakam’s Oxygen Essentials plugin that caused huge images in OxyPowerPack's UI.
- Fixed the countdown date/time picker not working as expected if only the date was changed.
- Fixed an error that was causing that the Before-After component assets were being output on all pages and posts, even if the component was not used.
- Fixed the OxyPowerPack blank admin screen bug.
- Fixed an error that was preventing newly added actions to be saved correctly.
- Fixed the scroll event not firing the actions on the specified scroll percentage.
- Enabled the countdown-finished and Contact Form 7 Submitted events.
- Fixed the hide & show actions ‘fading’ property.